G Zone Service

Woho! G zone service is starting today. How great yeah!? I'm super excited! But school is starting soon :(grrr. This sem i'm taking 4 math modules and 1 eng module. Just pray for me that i don't become mad ok? My CAP score is now 2.5 and i've got to pull it up to 3.5 :P...

I'm super happy for all the new members that are added to our CG. I pray for God to keep our integrations and to make them grow to become strong HOGCians. :)

Wow serving in post-porduction has really grew me in my faith and management skills. The pace is so fast especially during this festive season. We had to even complete 10 videos in 3 weeks! But thank God i have my leaders Soo Yee, Alton, Darren and the everyone in the crew, Yilun, Jing Fen, Lucinda and Poh Poh suppporting the ministry. Everyone really made the effort to build the videos together through the night and have a heart to pray for anointing on the videos! There is Ethos in the team yo! Praise God!
Oh guess what, Wei De is joining us this year! With Wei De and Yi Lun in the team, videos can never be even lamer :P

Haha i'm looking forward for 2009. New visions for my family, school and ministry. I'm praying to God to have a bigger heart for people and to learn to relate and communicate well. Also i'm praying for salvation of my brother, grandma and pa, Ee Long, Zhen Yu, Qiu Xuan, Wei De to be able to play soccer this year, Jia Yan to do well in studies, Daniel to enjoy his trip to Melbourne, Maureen to be happy :D, Jeremy to finish follow-up, Jason to have a better job, Sarah to find her dream job and Garrett, Charleston and Yassy to continue raising up leaders in the House yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment